Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

143 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What is this lump near my anus ?

doctor sahab i am 22 year old boy. meri anus ke pass ek ganth nikli hai.starting me to press karne per koi derd nahi hata tha lakinjab wo pak ne laga to kafi derd hua. ek din wo foot gaya aur derd bhi khatam ho gaya lakin ganth to abhi bhi hai. kya yeh hemmoriods (external) hai????
Fri, 30 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
you should use PILEX cream and HOT WATER SIT BATH WITH KMNO4 for long time to prevent surgery.
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic
u need to be properly examined so kindly consult some surgeon and u requored proper treatment
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
You have got Fistula-In-Ano. After infection you develop anal abscess and it got ruptured and opened.
You consult surgeon as this fistula is spreading inside the anal canal so after diagnosis this require extensive treatment to follow this canal and to open up.
At present you feel fine but if fistula is there you are going for recurrence.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....