Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What is this large hard red lumps all over my body ?

I ve been having these hard red big lumps form all over my body. My joints have been just killing me too. I ve been feeling really weak and sore . I ve had so many blood tests for brusing and everything comes back fine. they just say i bruise easy. but now these lumps keep forming, first there was one the size of a tennis ball on my side. they will last about two weeks or more and stay red but once they go away it turns more into a bruise. My mom is going through some stuff with auto immune and my aunt has crones & my grandma has diabetes . I just haven t felt right lately. I ve gotten strep, mono, & a million different infections in the past couple months. Nothing seems to work & my doctors arn t helping. I just hurt so bad all over. By the way i m 23.
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  216
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic..
as per your history i would suggest you to rule out RA,reiters,inflammatory bowel disease,SLE and SJOGRENS..get tested for antinuclear antibodies and HLA typing..u need to get admitted and get evaluated completely
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Elezabeth,
thank you for query
As you had many problems in the past so your case is to be evaluated.
There are possibilities of,
having some blood dis orders,
having some infections in the blood
having some allergic manifestations,
having some metabolic disorder
You may go for
Total blood check up for TC,DC,Platelet count,Clotting time,Bleeding time,bl.sugar
blood culture.etc
I think you will be satisfy with this answer.,
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor