Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What is this fluid like thing under skin on my leg ?

My boyfriend he is 26 and he has a minuture dirthbike and he was riding one day and hit the side of a truck going about 25 miles he didnt break aything the hosptial said but he did injured his ankle and cafe area pretty bad to where his foot swelled up real bad and was bruised everything is starting to clear up but on his lower part of his leg right above his ankle(where he injured it real bad) is a bruiseing and what look like fuild under his skin that wont go away its been there since the accident that was over a month ago everything else cleared up and stop hurting but this area what could this be it looks like its water sitting under his skin on his lower part of his leg should we go back and get this checked out it dosnt hurt him but its real bad looking..
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
i think it woul be better if i would have seen the patient ...any wayz
itys better u take tab clavum 625mg. bd ..n get x ray done
before suturing debridement was done or not
better u consult that dr. who initially treated ur casse
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor