Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

136 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What is this fluid coming from my vagina after my periods ?

am age 27 years 5ft,5inch How are you doctor , After my periods and within my periods i experienced some fluid coming out from my vigina, the fluid does not smell,it just comes our,its thick somehow,help me doc.
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
u should be examined by gynaecologist ..u need to have some medication after your examintion
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
welcome to health care magic. some amount of vaginal discharge is normal. as long as the discharge does not smell and there is no itching it is not infective. if you fell it is thick then you might need a vaginal tablet for a few days. please get an examination done by a gynaecologist so that you can get the appropriate treatment.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....