What is this bump on my lower left cheek which is hard ?

What is this bump on my lower left cheek it is hard like a rock it is small and I had it since I was 13 A hard bump
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
hi
many option is there
it may be
-fibroma
-dermoid
-cyst
-lymphnode
-abscess
-keloid
better to consult doctor

Hello, I noticed a few weeks ago a small rough-feeling spot right inside of my left cheek. This was shortly after burning the area with coffee AND biting it while chewing gum. Alos got poison ivy right around the same time, which is spreading, and I am going to the doctor today. The area is small, painless, can t see anything really, although I feel it has spread a little and now I can feel it all the time, not just when I check it with my tongue. When I woke up this morning it felt like I was sucking on that side/area of my mouth. I am panicking .. what is this??? I am 49, healthy, 5 4, 145 lbs.

Hi Dr, recently I have noticed that I have got leukoplakia on the inside of my left cheek. I have also found a hard lymph node at the back of my neck and have noticed several small bumps on the inside of my lower lip which are not visible but obvious when touched

I have been using smokeless tobacco for about three months and just stopped recently, I have small bumps on the bottom inside of my lower lip and a bigger bump on my cheek up my top left side of my teeth, I do out my tounge on my bottom lip alot. And I also catch my self chewing on my lip or cheek. What do I have?

Recent questions on Fibroma

I have pain in the center of my chest near the bottom of my ribcage. sometimes it hurts and burns at the same time. I also have several lumps on my chest and in my left breast. they usually don't bother me but when I get cold they hurt until I...

Hello my name is Toni and I was at my doctor the other day for nipple discharge that only comes out if I squezze it out, now I have been lactating for years after my daughters birth and always came out white, now it comes out white and like a very...

I have what looks like a mushroom shape about the size of a pencil eraser. It is exposed muscle and it has popped through the skin on my right middle finger just below the 1st bend. I thought I had a sticker in it and tried to dig it out, I got a...

For several years now I've had difficulty breathing due to what feels like the muscles around my rib cage constricting. It feels like I can't expand my chest properly. In addition i've had severe back, shoulder and neck pain accompanying this.

For awhile i had tingling in my hands, feet and face, but this went away after awhile.

Tests were negative for cancer, lupus, arthritis, and pericarditis. Chest Xrays were normal. Blood tests /did/ show severe anemia, but improving my diet by adding more red meat only stopped the tingling. Medication allergy was ruled out by taking me off them. Anxiety ruled out.

Anti inflammatories and inhalers are NOT effective against it. Every doctor I've seen about this has been stumped. The sleep supplement Melotonin has actually been /very/ effective against it. But the supplement started causing rapid heart rate. Still, when i finished, the condition was 95 to 99 percent GONE.

The most recent Doctor insists its asthma because he ordered a methocholine test. But the methocholine test made it WORSE. It caused an acute asthmatic reaction where i'd previously had NO history of asthma, undid /all/ the good done by the melatonin, and then made a bad situation worse. And the doctor REFUSES to believe that it /wasn't/ asthma causing the problem.

Present in the place i was living at at the time were high amounts of bleach and ammonia based cleaners, dust, mice, insects. The woman I was renting a room from used easy off EVERY time she cleaned and the smell of the easy off, ammonia, lysol and bleach would cause a breathing reaction. In addition, she lent me something she said was a tylanol sleep aid, was marked as a sleep aid, but after things I went through with her i do NOT trust her anymore.

Preexisting conditions: Aspergers disorder, lypoma (benign fatty growth), Fibroma (benign fibrous growth), /extreme/ period pains, intestinal difficulties, dust allergies, wool allergies, occasional pet allergies, and hayfever.

Family health problems that I don't have but are genetic to my mother and father include high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, depression, and anxiety.

Everyone i've seen has tried to make it seem like anxiety or attention seeking behavior, believing its all in my head when I'm in REALLY serious physical distress! I need a list, something that I can look up and reference and BRING to my doctor.

I am a 48 year old white female. I was told a year ago I have a fibroid tumor in my uterus. I have been experiencing numbness in my arms below my elbows and hands and they tend to swell, what could be the cause? I was wondering if the fibroid could be pushing on my sciatic nerve?

I have had surgery on my sciatic nerve and a fibroma was removed from inside the nerve. I had severe pain in the nerve before the surgery that was done in October 2013, however I still have the same severe pain and I am wondering if this will be permanent.

I have a lump in my upper left arm. I also have one my left breast. Could hey be connected? I had a mamogram and sonogram test today on the breast and they are thinking it is a fibroid tumor but they did no test on the arm.
I go to the doctor in two days to do a pelvic sono because the doctor thinks he found a fibroid tumor on my uterus during my physical today. Could these be connected? Should I ask for biobsy on all three? Should I ask for a cancer blood test (if one exists?)
I also suspect I have gallbladder problems because I have pain in my right rib area. Could this be connected?