What is this brown jelly like discharge between my periods ?

I am 22years old..from last two months i am having brown jelly like discharge only a small amount between my periods for around 7-10days.. however my periods are absolutely normal and as per dates..is it normal?
Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
If your periods are normal and regular then this slight brownish discharge is due to the old blood which remained in your uterine cavity after the bleeding of your periods was over. There is nothing to worry if you dont have to use a pad for that discharge.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com