Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What is this black spots with pus on my face ?

I have spots that look like black dots on my face and when i squeeze them a white string like puss comes out. What are they ? and whats the best way to remove or prevent them ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  473
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’
First of all dont ever squeeze your spots it will cause scaring.
As pus is coming out its pimples, and it can be effectively treated with homeopathy without any adverse affect.
wash you face 2 to 3 times, avoid dust, sun exposure and frequent cosmetics changes.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor