Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What is this black mark on my penis foreskin ?

i am 21 years old when i move my penis foreskin back then a black mark appears on it like an acnebump. it does not pains too n does not create any problem and it under m foreskin from last 3-4 years.can anyone plz help me dat what is this?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  877
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Has here been any pain, redness and inflammation with discharge at that site before. It could be from infection and inflammation resolution causing pigmentation. It could also be a pigment disorder like melanosis. Do you have weight loss. But it would be best you consult a Dermatologist to rule out melanoma which can be dangerous. Do not delay.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor