Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

What is the white spot I have in my eye that is causing blurred vision ?

Can you tell me what is the disease when a person start seeing blurry and them can not see nothing and the middle of the eye is white thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  339
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
I think you are suffering from common condition known as CATARACT [safed motia], which affects lens of eye. It is easiliy treatable by simple surgery so please consult an eye specialist.
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
there may be the common condition that is cataract

cataract is seen as white thing in front of eye in the center

please consult ophthalmologist and get checked and follow advice

Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor