• question-icon

What is the use of chorionic gonadotropin injection?

i had under gone IUI on my 11 th day. Now my doctor prescribed me chorionic gonadotrophin injection intra-muscularly for 2 times. one injection on 31st of this month and the other is on 7th of next month . May i know wat is the use of this injection?
Wed, 7 May 2014
Hcg is am injection for increasing chance of fruitful pregnancy. It is mandatory for your procedure IUI. There would be chances of at least 6 cycles. Though pregnancy will happen only in rigirious IUI regime. You should not bother much, just give it a way.