What is the use of calvepen and chloromycetin inspite of having chicken pox?

I have chicken pox . The spots came out this morning I am 40 years old. My little boy got them Christmas morning. I have a v sore throat and covered in spots even in my eyelids. The secretary at the doctors said not to come to the surgery as I would infect people. Medicine was left at the Doctors front desk for me to be collected by a friend. It is called Calvepen 666mg and the other one is Chloromycetin. i would like to know what they are for. Is one of them an antihestimine for the itch. If not what should i take that I can take for the itch something I can take over the counter. How long do you think i should stay out of work roughly Thank You Aideen
Mon, 1 Sep 2014