Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
185 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What is the use of allylestrenol tablets?

My wife has been taking allylestrenol tablets (gynonys), we are married since 2 years and our marriage is unconsummated till date, i wanted to know whether my wife has any gyno problem. She also takes Strone 100 tablets ( progesterone capsules), Evin 200 tec. Pls guide me.
Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi. Welcome To HealthcareMagic

There is a condition called Vaginismus where there will intense pain on attempt of vaginal intercourse. This problem has many reason and it can be treated after diagnosis is made.

But you said she is taking hormonal pills and that needs open communication between you and your wife.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
rzwnsharmin's  Response
allylestrenol is a synthetic progesteron used to prevent premature labor,or threatened abortion,or recurrent pregnancy loss.strone for prepare uterus for baby..
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i was getting small red pimples on my face? my skin doctor prescribed me cetzine tablets...what is the use of this tablet? why is it given?

Recent questions on  Vaginismus

doctor1 MD

Hi there, I have a question around a very sensitive matter for which I’m hoping you may be able to advise. My wife and I have been married for...

doctor1 MD

Hello doctor, Im 29 years old.. i feel pain during intercouse.. can i apply lidocaine gel (lox2%gel) on my vagina.. If so how should i use it.....

doctor1 MD

i am a 28 year old male recently married a year ago . i am unable to maintain erection during intercourse but i am perfectly able to maintain...

doctor1 MD

i am a boy of 21.i have tried intercoarse with my girlfriend for 2 times now.after foreplays,she got wet and i also had still i cant...

doctor1 MD

Hi Dr Aniruddha I am suffering from vaginismus which have me depressed and had strained relationship with my boyfriend. The gynecologist recomended...

doctor1 MD

I am from Bangalore. Married one year back. Me and my have problem in intercourse. Problem means it is nearly impossible .We think she...