Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment to make the semen thinner ?

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 7 years. We have done IUI twice and I have done HSG testing and ovulation testing. My husband has done a few semananalysis tests and found out the his seman is too thick for his sperm to travel in, and that only a small % swim the right way, what can he do to make his seman thinner? Is there any natural supplements to help boost the motility?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
for natural food u can advise ur husband to take vitamin c rich fruit and food that will help some extent along with that if u took homeopathy treatment u people will got better result because in homeopathy there r medicine which help in increase motility of sperm
for my help u can contact me
- redefine ur health
dr janak sindhav
cff-21 , shantiniketan complex,opp- H B kapadiya school , gurukul rd , memnagar , ahmedabad
+91-94285 82684
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,.Melony .I do not think this thickness of semen is the only problem.Because you already had done IUI twice where all this factors are not in picture at all.please discuss the possible reasons with your doctor for not conceiving.bye.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor