Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment that will help hair regrowth in a patient with Sickle cell anemia ?

I am 34 years of a patient with sickle cell anemia sice 2 years old and acute three years ago lost all my hair and I hope the return of new hair, what is your advice Is there a natural treatment in order to refer Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello arif ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Hairloss can be due to your disease ;drug induced;due to mental and physical stress and commonly due to a condition called telogen effluvium which can happen due to stress and weakening disease ;also in males it can be androgenic alopecia.So to ascertain the cause you can consult a Dermatologist and he will guide you regarding the diagnosis and treatment to restore your hairs and as a home remedy you can daily apply castor oil to your scalp it should help you .
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor