What is the treatment of primary infertility even one has gone ?

what is the treatment of primary infertility even one has gone through ICSI and result is negative. I am 38 years old. Got married 11years back. Never conceive during these 11 years. We have gone through necessary check ups. never use precautions. Doctor told it is primary infertility case. I did laproscopy to check the tubes.All is fine. My husband has gone through his test too. As the sprem rates fluctuates so some time it is above 50% and some times 40%.. We have gone for ICSI recently, means last dec: and result was negative... After that which treatment is left I think ICSI is the last option one can go.Can you please recommend or advice me what to do do further or is there any possibility or treatment other than this... as for as I know age counts a lot in this regard.Is there any chance and treatment because after ICSI what should we do?
Wed, 20 Apr 2011