Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment of blocked fallopian tube ?

Sir, my fallopian tube are blocked according to the H.S.G report. Age-25yrs Gender- Female According to the H.S.G report my fallopian tube is blocked and Dr. want to injection on fallopian tube but i fear please give me another way to relieve from this problem. How solved the problem with out injection.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  595
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
If both of your fallopian tubes are blocked then no medicine can help you. only surgery or the injections try to remove the blockage. Do not worry . It is a safe procedure. Otherwise you will have to go for in-vitro fertilisation to get pregnant.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor