What is the treatment of abdominal pain and pelvic pain and soreness?

I'm a 38yo female about 175lbs. For a few months have had RLQ pain with lower abd/pelvic heaviness and soreness. Feel sick and exhaused for abut 5 months. Recently had EGD and Colonoscopy. EGD demonstrated inflamed stomach and Colonoscopy was negative. I do have poorly working GB but no real symptoms. Straightened out my diet for last 5 weeks and feel even worse. Have lost no weight at all my caloric intake about 1200cal/day. Fish, legumes, baked chicken, spinach salads with plenty of water. Any ideas what could be causing the pain? and lack of weight loss?
Tue, 9 Sep 2014