Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment of C5-C6 Subluxation and C5 body fracture ?

C5-C6 Subluxation and C5 body fracture. Please if any body has some treatement for this My sister Zeenath 51 years Female had met with accident. She was diagnosed as C5-C6 subluxation and C5 body fracture. Now she is in a back slab. Due to lying continously. She got back sore which has been treated. What best treatment is available for her. Please help Naushad Ahmad 9980194692,9449124023
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  588
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
thanks for choosing healthcare magic forum,a complete examination by a neurologist is advisable.if patient"s condition is stable and symptoms has improved than conservative treatment is fine (this involves rest ,physiotherapy and medicines)otherwise open reduction and internal fixation by a neurosurgeon will be required.consult a neurologist or a neuro surgeon.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor