What is the treatment if got hurt in ankle and foot ?

My one year old son hurt his ankle/foot a week ago. He has been limping, running low frase fevers, it is slightly swollen and warm to the touch. X rays came back normal and Thelabs a week ago showing an elevated wbc, esr, and crp. He is continuing these symptoms and am worried about what to do?
Fri, 6 Sep 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

His blood lab tests and clinical symptoms are suggestive of local infection. For this reason, I would recommend starting an antibiotic coupled with Ibuprofen for inflammation. Repeating his blood lab tests after a week may be needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist