What is the treatment given for a lump at the end of the septum?

I have a lump or large knot/profusion about at the end of my septum. It has been there growing for about a year. It doesn’t hurt, and while it has gotten larger over time, I’ve had no health issues and am in very good health other than osteoarthritis.
Tue, 2 Jul 2019
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

I think the best solution for your problem is surgical intervention because the lump is going to be larger and by the time you will have difficulty in breathing. I think you should take an appointment with otolaryngologist to evaluate your condition!

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Blerina Pasho, General & Family Physician