What is the treatment for wheezing?

As i said earlier am taking Montair Lc and Brofy 100 for last 2years till date, the moment i stop talking the pills then the problems starts i.e sound from the lungs, dry mouth, blurred vision, drowsiness, i cannot sleep at night without taking these pills, so therefore i only take them when i fell like to have them. earlier i use to take them daily but now a days m taking them with a two day gap so that i can have less side effect of it. but i know that is not the solution. Two year back when i started my treatment my doctor told that i have to take these medicines regularly for two years and the will be ok in all aspect, but it seems that taking these medicine can only make me ok. Also i would like to share that i have undergone a nasal surgery ( septoplasty fess ) in the month may 2012,
after that my nose is ok in every aspect but the throat & lung problem is still there. What should i do to cure this problem completly from the root.
Fri, 19 Jun 2015