Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
144 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What is the treatment for urinary tract infection?

I think I may have a uti and varicocele but pain doesn't occur until I smoke. So I stopped and I also drink alot of cranberry juice and water. Is there anything else I should be aware of or concerned about? If the pain is no longer present should I still get checked?
Mon, 29 Jun 2015
Report Abuse
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You may have some urinary tract infection.
You should go for urine routine and microscopic examination. If needed go for culture and sensitivity test. Then take antibiotic treatment accordingly.
Levofloxacin or norfloxacin can be helpful. It is prescription based medicine so consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi doctor, my 2year old daughter had urinary tract infection for the last 2 days .we consulted the doctor and he given some anibiotic and fever...