What is the treatment for urinary tract infection?

I think I may have a uti and varicocele but pain doesn't occur until I smoke. So I stopped and I also drink alot of cranberry juice and water. Is there anything else I should be aware of or concerned about? If the pain is no longer present should I still get checked?
Mon, 29 Jun 2015
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You may have some urinary tract infection.
You should go for urine routine and microscopic examination. If needed go for culture and sensitivity test. Then take antibiotic treatment accordingly.
Levofloxacin or norfloxacin can be helpful. It is prescription based medicine so consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.