Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for thyroid TSH/PTH problem ?

I am a 28yrs woman and was not keeping well for past 6-7 months.My periods were there on a monthly basis but were either heavy or lasted for 1-2 days.I got my thyroid checked and my TSH was 7.07 and then it went to 8.8 and T3/T4 are normal.My PTH is 81.51(11-64 lab range) and antiTPO is 29.20(0-34 lab range).Also got Ultrasonography done and the result is normal/non-palpable.During ultrasound also an incidental point was found which after FNAC was detected as colloid goitre and no malignancy was found.I have no family history of thyroid.Please suggest
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
all reports are normal except you are having goitre,
the problem of not having good health may be due to goitre.
Consult physician for the treatment.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor