Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for the swelling and pain in my knee ?

hi doctor , am 33 yrs old man from Ethiopia. i was hit by car almost four months ago. car hit me at the side of my right knee ,staggered didn t fail. a week later started to experience pain like on & off inflammationon my knee and the whole my right leg,stifness and pain while walking sometimes i limp. saw doctors three times at different clinics, had an x-ray, MRI scan all showed nothing serious but scan reading commented minor synovial fluid effusion . have given physiotherapy but nothing changed. nowadays i ve even started to feel pain on my waist. please need your help on this case. Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
pain, inflammation, or any other condition after an accident can be very effectively treated by Homeopathy, as in other treatments you will be given only pain killers which will not heal your injuries, and will give you only temporary relief in pain, but in case of Homeopathic medicines they heal the injuries from inside, reduce inflammation and pain, and help to recover you better and faster. even your synovial fluid in joint is often due to inflammation.

For more info mail us at or visit us at
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor