What is the treatment for swollen uvula , sore throat and tonsillitis?

ive had a swollen uvula for a week ..(as big as half a finger first 2 days ) sore throat and now my tonsil seems to be inflamed . it hurts alot , this all happened after a night going out drinking heavily and smoking . iv tried countless sprays and rinses but the swelling and irritation persists .. no fever tho so im confused
Fri, 31 Jul 2020

Noted your history of heavy drinking and smoking which developed swollen uvula, sore throat and tonsillar inflammation, no fever.
You have used sprays and rinses but of no use means you need the following:
Consult a Doctor, preferably an ENT Surgeon for clinical examination.
Investigations of throat swab and blood may help further.
Needs oral medicines like anti-inflammatory medicines.
Oral steroid for an early recovery.
Antibiotic cover if there is any evidence of an infection.
Povidone iodine oral gargles.
Take res.
Avoid irritants such as smoking, drink, spicy and oily food.
Also see for diabetes or so.
Oral anti-fungal if there is any evidence of fungal infection.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T. Chandrakant, ENT & General Surgeon