What is the treatment for small size penis?

Dear Doctor,

Iam from Doha Qatar. my age is 24. i have one problem. my pennis is not like my age size. its small. if i compair with my same age friends and youngers also mine is small. this too much problem for me. pls doctor give me the solution. thank u.
Sat, 9 Nov 2019
Hello

The average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches.

I suggest you to measure your penis size and if its near to this range you dont need to worry about anything as when it comes to intercourse bigger may not always be better.

I hope i have answered your query.