Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for small pores on the face ?

my face skin small gaps just like smaal . . . . hols what i dooo
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Small pores on Face means.......POST ACNE SCARS..,
But.. these are 2 types.......Atrophic, Hypertrophic...,
Now U have what type of Scars...?.,
then only go for treatment ...ok...good luck.,
Answered: Wed, 25 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Krishna.I think you are talking about small scars on your face.This might be due to post acne or due to some infection.Please visit a cosmetologist,who can help by various methods like some creams,micro dermal abrasion etc.bye.
Answered: Fri, 20 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor