Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for small penis with erection problems ?

would help me I am 35 years old my pines has erection problem and it is also too small and I rease quiq too,I was use masterbtion for may year and at the moment I lose my confidence too sex withgril ,I never want to dactor and I neveralso took any medicine
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, it looks as if u r suffering from performance anxiety and premature ejaculation. kindly visit a homoeopath in ur area, and get the treatment done.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
You are probably suffering from premature ejaculation (quick release ).This problem is more of a mental kind than physical & does not have any relation with size of your penis.You can suffer from premature ejaculation because of mental stress;loss of self confidence;disturbed lifestyle;over work & tiredness (Exhaustion physical or mental).So try to control your mind;during sex if you reach near orgasm try to stop before release then after some time start again .This is called START &STOP method ;same can be used in mastrubation to increase the time.As for the size of penis if it is more than 2inches when erect then you should not face any problem to have sex with your girlfriend.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor