What is the treatment for sleep apnea, headaches and severe neck tension?

What holistic/ non surgical approaches are there to correcting my crossbite and overbite. I am 39 and my jaw is killing me, my cheek muscles never relax, even my cheek bones ache consistently. I have consistent headaches, sever neck/shoulder tension, and sleep apnea from a narrow pallot/thumb sucking. I could care less about my crooked teeth but I want to permanently cure ALL of these symptoms. I don t want temporary pain relief solutions like splints, medicine, herbs, massage, chiropractic adjustment, etc. I don t want to drill my teeth down or build them up, I want to fix the main problem. My jaw is not aligned right. I don t want braces because they are too painful, hard to clean, and will take too long to correct. I have recently heard about a DNA appliance that could resolve all of these issues naturally in 9-12 months, along with the realignment of the C1 in my neck. I don t know what to think of machines that measure pain/tention/posture/ etc. or of treatments such as the DTC, for which patients are getting 70% relief the first visit and the remaining 30% is supposed to disappear once the excessive acid produced from muscles working overtime gets eliminated from the body within 2 weeks. What do think is the best solution, taking the WHOLE body into consideration?
Tue, 20 Aug 2019