Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

181 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What is the treatment for simple cystic hyperplasia of endometrium?

i am suffering from simple cystic hyperplasia of endometrium .my age is 38 i am from bokaro. i want to know the medicine for it or how would i get relief from it. my height 4feet 11 inchies . i am suffering from it from 6 month
Sun, 17 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Drug/Medication ,  
Medical Topics ,  
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
For hyperplastic endometrium you can have tablet Danogen which contains Danazol 50 mg thrice daily at least for one month. This will most likely decrease the hyperplasia. If there is no effect then you can go for cautery or chemical ablation of uterine endometrium.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi! My mother is 74 y.o. and has bleeding/spotting for the last 2 months, on and off.. based on her ultrasound results, she has thickened endometrium.. her OB advised to have D&C. My mother has hypertension and diabetes. she is also afraid to undergo the procedure. is there any other way to treat this aside from D&C?

doctor1 MD

Hi I m 39 years old and have had one surgery to remove polyps. Then the pathology report came back saying complex hyperplasia with severe atypical. So a couple months later had an D&C done report came back saying disordered proliferative endometrium and fibroglandular polyp fragments and negative for hyperplasia and malignancy. I m not having a period so they put me on birth control for six months. Period comes when it want to even on the pill. Please help!!!! What s going on with me and will I ever be able to get pregnant?

doctor1 MD

Hello, I am 38 yrs age and my Endometrial thickness measures 11.7 mm with a simple cyst of 3.7 by 2.7 on the right side. My period was late by 2.5weeks and now since then continuous bleeding for the last 9days but lighter than a normal period. Please help. I am told to go on a the pill for 3 months. We have been trying for a baby and need to understand what happens now.

Recent questions on  Cystic fibrosis

doctor1 MD

Hi. My case is very complicated ,as I have cystic fibrosis and I have had 2 x double lung transplants. My 2nd transplant was 11 months ago. Before my 2nd transplant I had no bowel, pancrease or stomache issues. Since then I have had very bad tummy, bowel problems. First it was mainly very sloppy bowel movements up to 8 times a day. I have had lots of tests (2 x colonoscopies) which showed inflammation and also the top right side of my bowel didnt empty properly and same for the 2nd time. I also have severe bloating and look like I am pregnant. It gets worse when I eat. (anything) And my tummy doubles in size by the end of the day. Earlier on I had stool samples done and C Diff showed up, but was treated for this and didnt make any difference and have had 10 stool samples after, and all negative, but still bloating very bad and now I feel like I am constipated all the time but when stool eventually comes out it is very soft and messy and slightly yellow in colour. I also have stomach pain. This is very distressing and none of my clothes fit me anymore. I feel terrible.

doctor1 MD

My 17 month old son has had chest infections from birth, his cousin has cystic fibrosisand they are doing a test to rule it out they think its unlikely that he has it. He is taking salbutomal and clenil modulite 50mg inhalers. I was staying with my mum at weekend and she mentioned his stools being white, I thought this was normal. My son always had hard stools and often gets constipated. Any ideas whats causing this?

doctor1 MD

I have been sick for about 2 weeks now. At first I had a cold, then I started to take Sinus Infection medicine and the cold symptoms cleared up. However, now I am coughing up mucus and I have be unable to eat anything without having diarrhea or throw up. I do not know what else to do at this point.

doctor1 MD


I am a student and dealing with a microbiology assignment.I am given a paitent sample.My paitent is 4 years old

-diagnosis Pneumonia

- summary of peresent illness =Recurrant colds, ear infections,and bronchitis.She has been sick for past 3 weeks. Developed a fever yesterday.Also nausia and vomiting,muscle aches.

Past Medical history= Cystic Fibrosis diagnosed at age 3.

I did all the lab work and found out that the bacteria causes the disease is Psudomonas aeruginosa. What is the appropriate treatment? Please help.

doctor1 MD

Hello....this question pertains to my nineteen year old son and a pigmented lesion he has on his upper back. Unfortunately, I m suffering from some health anxiety and made the mistake of googling what his dermatologist diagnosed as a linear...

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor, My son has had 2 bouts of bronchiolitis which resulted in hospitalisation, one at 4 months and one at 8 months. Ever since the first hospitalisation he has never been without chest congestion. I am very concerned about cystic fibrosis ....

doctor1 MD

My child is 8yrs old, she started coughing as early as two years, she's been in doctors (GP)in and out, they always give her antibiotics,now I decided to take her to a pandit ricin, he gave her aspelone to use for 5days 5ml morning and night, she...