Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for short penis ?

sir i m 29 yr old i m suffering from my shortness of penis
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  429
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
shortness of penis
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Wiquar Ahmed's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic
hi friend actually your question is not very clear to me but i will try to answer it to the best of my knowledge ,the sensitive part of the vagina is about 4 inch and if you have penis size of about 4 inch its no where going to matter .the size of the penis is governed by multiple factors and is very subjective .
thank you take care
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor