• question-icon

What is the treatment for sharp pain in the testicle?

Hi. I am a 29 years old man. It is for about 5-6 months that i feel pain in my left testicle as well as a sharp pain in my left Buttocks. I have done an Ultra Sound with no sign of testicular cancer. But the pain seems never to subside. Just wondering if there might be any Disk or Prostate problem involved. Thanks
Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

It can be due to renal calculi, take anti-inflammatory drugs and take ultrasound pelvis to conform any stones in kidney.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist