Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
133 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What is the treatment for rickets?

Hi.Am 36 yr old. I have rickets from age of 12. At age of 13 doctor told me about cratinine and urea which is slightly high. So we start treatment of kidney. At age of 35 (1-10-2017) i transplant. Now i want to know the treatment of rickets. please help me. THANKS
Tue, 13 Aug 2019
Report Abuse
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

Rickets needs proper calcium and vitamin D3 supplements according to the blood levels to help it improve. You need to consult an orthopedician for proper doses.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi sir my name is adnan bashir .I am 25 yrz old and I am from Pakistan. my kidney not work is properly my kidney size is small and this disease...