What is the treatment for red color frequent urination in a child?

hello! doc. my son is 24 months old and in mid of Oct 2010 we found that his urine was red with no pain, but frequent urination and that also in small amount, we had his first urine routine micro done and found out plenty of RBC with occasional WBC. our doc advised antibiotics and it reduced, but again the after few days the urine color was red and second test findings were 4-5 RBC and 5-10 WBC again doc advised a full course of antibiotics. well we were also advised to have his routine micro checked after 15 days or so. till date his urine is not red, but the frequency of urination is frequent and sometimes in very small amount. we had his urine test done exactly after 18 days after his second test i.e. today 18th Nov 2010, 10-15 RBC and 15-20 WBC were found. our doc advised abdomenal sonography to be done. according to our doc it could be a bladder stone or congenital disorder. well i am not so worried about the stone, but congenital disorder scares me. what you advise? please help... thanks a lot
Tue, 15 Oct 2019