Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for recurrent burning sensation during urination ?

Reoccurence of burning sensatiion in penis while urinating and sometimes with fever i am 22 years old, unmarried, i donot have sexual partner, I had burning sensation a week before in my penis while urinating and immediately consulted a doctor where prescribed me, baloflox and wokadmine lotion to apply on spot where it was redish spots, After sometime i tried have oral sex , again the problem started i m feeling burning sensation while urinating and it made uneasy, immediately i took some Norflox tablets for twice and it got releived but now and then sometimes , while urinating i can feel the slight burning sensation and i m doubting that may be STD, please advice me .. how to treat ? whether it is curable? what kind tablets i can take...
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
At this stage, I would suggest the following:
a. Drink plenty of water
b. Have a cup of cranberry juice daily
c. Take Syrup citralka 1-2 tsp twice or thrice daily
d. You would need a course of oral antibiotics like ciprofloxacin.
Please see a physician and get these tests done and drugs prescribed.

Best wishes
Answered: Tue, 28 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you have got recurrent urinary tract infection.
Go for urine check up and urine culture and sensitivity test.
After report you go for long course of proper antibiotic will give cure,
Take plenty of water and alkalizing syrup.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
The burning sensation is due to urinary tract infection. You need to maintain cleanliness after sex acts, wash the area well with water. Pass urine after having sexual intercourse and/or oral sex. This is the most important. Drink plenty of water. You may drink Cranberry juice as this prevents urinary tract infection and offers relief. You may go to a Urologist and get examined to rule out any stones and also give your urine for testing which infection it is and correct medication for you.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor