What is the treatment for rashes which occurred after diarrhea?

I have been having red spots on my arms, average size of an inch in diameter. They start with an itch. And typically are gone within a day, only to be replaced with similar spots ans symptoms in other places, again mostly on my arms, but a few on my torso as well. Not sure whether related, I had a bout of diarrhea last Wednesday, and ever since, have noticed reduced appetite. The diarrhea is gone now, but there is a bit more bloating than usual and still reduced appetite. Rings a bell? Thank you.
Tue, 18 Sep 2018

I have gone through your complaints and it seems to be an urticarial rash.
It can occur secondary to any infection in the body like diarrhoea in your case.

I would recommend you to take antihistaminic like tablet Cetirizine once daily for a few days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist