Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
173 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What is the treatment for premature ejaculation?

Hi, I am 32 years old and I am having issue of Premature ejaculation. I came in hardly 10 to 15 sec. Some times sperm come out without my penis getting hard. Can I use Duralast 30 to get rid of this problem? Please tell me the side effect of medicine if any.
Mon, 22 Sep 2014
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello and thanks for your query.

I understand that you are distressed by your problem of premature ejaculation. Since you have mentioned that you cannot last even for 10 to 15 seconds, this problem appears to be severe.

You can use the medication Duralast for your problem. Duralast is Dapoxetine and it is quite a safe and effective option for improving ejaculatory control. The dosage is 30mg and it has to be taken on a need basis - that is 1 hour before intended sexual intercourse.

The side effects of this medicine are minimal, but can include nausea, headache, dizziness, sleep problems, etc. Most side effects are temporary and will subside on their own.

Best wishes.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi my name is qadis and i am male in the age of 26. My querry is during sexual arousal a transparent fluid came out of my penis which irriates my...