Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for premature babies who can't stand at the age f 5 ?

seven months born baby can't walk and stand & now both are 5 years completed any curement is there my self have two daughters both are prematured babies they born in seven months and now 5 yrs completed till now they can t stand & walk.Pls advise me for a medicines or any other treatment it s a request
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
please give the total medical history of them then we can help you.there may be hundreds cause of that.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcare Magic

The above condition is called as cerebral palsy. It is a delayed neurological developmental and growth disorder.. There is no cure for it.. But rehabilitation centres are there , where they will teach you how to bring up child, to take care of daily activities... physiotherapy may helpful to make the baby walk.. It cannot be cured by medicines..
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor