What is the treatment for phimosis?

I'm am a 21 year old boy suffering from phimosis. i started noticing the condition this condition around 4 years back before which i had a normal functioning penis with full retraction of the foreskin. The foreskin started to get tighter as i grew up and now i'm unable to retract my foreskin. The tightening has stopped now. Last year i consulted a local general physician who confirmed that it was phimosis indeed. Is it possible to cure this condition without any surgical treatments like circumcision?
Mon, 9 Sep 2019

Need for circumcision depends on the severity of the phimosis. If it started for 1 year you need to get a direct check-up with a urologist and rule out diabetes or infection.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN