Hi...Greetings from Chennai, India. By what you quote I feel what your kid could be having viral associated wheeze or multi triggered wheeze. I have a few questions for you -
1. How many days per month does she cough
or feel breathless?
2. How many nights per month does her sleep get disturbed due to above symptoms?
3. Does she feel breathless when she runs around or plays with other kids?
4. Are the symptoms when there are seasonal changes?
5. Is there any family history of asthma
or any other sort of allergies like skin allergy
6. Is the cough always associated with fever?
If your answer is yes for any of the above questions, your kid might be having viral associated wheezing
or multi triggered wheezing and I suggest you meet a paediatric pulmonologist who is near your place.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,