What is the treatment for persistent cough and chest pain?

My Husband has severe cough for a month and he has been diagonised as alergic bronchitis and lower respiratory tract infection. The frequency of cough has decreased but whenever he coughs he complains of severe chest pain and muscle pull with is unbearable. he is taking the below mentioned medicines

Zocef500 morning and night

Odimont.LC night

esos 40R morning and night

Deriphiline 150 morning and night

Ultracet morning, afternoon and night

He was admitted to S J Hospital and was given nebulization, Zocef injections for antibody and multivitamine drips with glucose.He is also taking Combitide inhaler to reduce cough.

His Report says

Hematology

haemoglobin - 14.9gm/d1

Total Count - 13,200 cells/Cumm. (4000 - 10000 cells/Cumm.)

Differential Counts :

everythings under range except Eosinophils - 13%

A E C 1720 Cells/ Cumm (40-440 Cells/ Cumm)

E S R - 20mm/hr ( male - 0 - 9 mm/hr)

we have consulted 4 doctors the cought is still not reduced nor the pain. Please help.

Mon, 30 Oct 2017