Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for nerve damage?

My husband had a boat accident june2,2012 and had open book pelvic Fx, and also a hernia repair which he is still having terrible nerve pain from in his hip & leg. And his scrotum is terrible. Foot is numb is Dx with severe nerve damage. But never recommend no tx Is there any treatments for any of this?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Mar 2014
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe it appears to be the nerve pinching due to the surrounding tissue fibrosis, and narrowing of the bone openings.
I advise you to consult a neurologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms neurotropic injections for 10 consecutive days,and then periodically.
Ofloxacin,diclofenac sodium, and paracetamol.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.Thank you.
Answered: Fri, 7 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor