Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for lumps in the vaginal and anal region that hurt a lot ?

I have recently developed lumps around the inner left lip and the area near the entrance of the vagina and anal area. It really stings and it burn when i go to the toilet, even with a little dab of a tissue hurts. I even have to put Vaseline around the entrance area so i can insert a tampon because it hurts that much. I have tried germolene, vagisil and antibiotic cream but nothing is working it is really hurting me and i don t know what it is i need help! thank you
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
I think you have posted your query in the wrong section.Please repost in skin and VD section or Gynaecology.
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor