What is the treatment for knot on forehead for 2 years baby ?

My son fell and has a knot on forehead that is protuding a half inch. This happened while at the babysitters. I picked him up about two hours ago. He is as active as usual. The knot just seems so big to me. He is two years old
Wed, 27 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
how old is your son?
the swelling may be due to some collection of blood in the subcutaneous tissue due to trauma
if your baby is not having any complains ,no vomiting ,no history of unconsciousness and fully active ,then do not worry
if you think the baby is having any problem please consult paediatrician
hope your baby be all right