What is the treatment for knee pain ?

What is the treatment for knee pain. this is troubling long time.
Sat, 30 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
How old are you , Any Injury / Sprain , Any other joints involved , Pain in same Hip , What about morning evening pain severity , Locking , Climbing up / down is more painful ... Knee Pain has many reasons... Ideally need to examine you... Then only i can confirm diagnosis & further management can be done....

navyacj's  Response

First find out what is the cause for your knee pain and then get that treated. Otherwise you can keep taking painlikkers when it pains.