Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for itching and rashes around the vagina ?

hi i suffer with the itching problem from last 6 months which leads to rashes in and around the vaginal parts. can you please advice me the treatment for this. age-27, 49 kg
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  300
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
it could possibly a vaginal tract infection.
consult a doc
depending on the kind of infection the doc might prescribe u antibiotics, anti fungal medicines or vaginal suppositories
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Most probably you have fungal infection in your private parts,
Have you got circles type of lesion ?
Apply anti fungal cream anti fungal tablet orally for one month.
Take anti histamines for itching.
Clean your parts and keep them dry.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor