Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
147 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What is the treatment for infertility in men?

My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for about a year now and I haven t gotten pregnant I don t know if it is me or him. I want to see a doctor but I m not sure how to go about it. Also he drinks ALOT of mountain dew and I heard it lowers sperm count and then men can t have kids
Wed, 3 Dec 2014
Report Abuse
Psychologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. Please do not come into any conclusion from rumors. Such rumors are also available for cigarettes, liquor, coca cola etc. Please consult a infertility specialist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Psychotherapy techniques should suit your requirement. If you require more of my help in this aspect, Please post a direct question to me in this URL. Make sure that you include every minute details possible. I shall prescribe the needed psychotherapy techniques.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi Husband sperm count 60 million and motility is 0% and he has lot of puss cells,,,but after medicines also no use...what to do...With...