What is the treatment for infectious mononucleosis, hepatitis and enlarged spleen?

Hi -- I'm 68 years old and have infectious mononucleosis with hepatitis. How is it possible to get this at my age? I read that it's spread by saliva, but all my life I've avoided sharing food, utensils, eating off the same plate, etc. because my mother impressed on me as a child the dangers of germs from other people's mouths. The only kissing I do is with my husband of 40 years, and he's healthy. Unfortunately, I was originally misdiagnosed with pneumonia and spent 6 days in the hospital before they confirmed a dianosis of mono. They too found it hard to believe that someone of my age has it, but the tests proved it. Am I correct in believing that the hepatitis will disappear once the mono does? My spleen is enlarged, so I'm being careful not to get hurt. I'm getting lots of rest and feeling much better now, but was terribly sick for a while (fever over 104, awful chills, vomitting, dehydrated, etc.). Will I fully recover from this at my age? And what age is/was the oldest person to be diagnosed with mono? Thank you.
Mon, 6 Jan 2014