What is the treatment for increasing sperm count?

hi doctor
my name is Sahil..i am 26 i got married in 2010 and after 6 months my wife conceived but unfortunately after 6 months of her conception we found that there was proplem with the babies kidneys(not full developed or were very small in size)so had a premature delivery...after that doctor suggested not to try for pregnancy atleast 6 months but when i tried after that was unable to get positive results,after all that i done with many tests os my wife and mine also,i had scrotal ultrasound that was quite good semen culture was good but found that my sperm count has gone very much low....
ist test it was =1.2 million/ml
2nd test it went =1.4 million/ml (after 45 days from 1st test) i took androzyme continously as urologist suggested
but then i stopped these medicines and thought to start some natural thing...
3rd test = 3.00 M/ml 16/01/2014(after 40 days from 2nd test)(i took natural medicines(kapikachu himaliya and best foods to boost sperm)

what did you suggest me to do? should i carry on the same way which i am going now?
i have even added speman to kapikachu..now i took speman too since 10 days

will really appreciate you doc..
Thu, 3 Apr 2014