Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for hydrocele and breast enlargement ?

i have hydrocele problem on my left side since 10 yrs. i dont know the exact reason but after this my penis don t erect from left side and after two year my left side s brest is starting developing( now it is 3 inch in diametres) what is the treatment for this......
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Hydrocele needs treatment in form of surgery.The size of hydrocele may be causing problems in erection,which normally not possible.Breast enlargement is a different issue and you should a surgeon for both of this.Who after examination can give proper guidance.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor